Part-Time and Full-Time Nannies
Nannies Personalized For Your Family
You have many things to juggle. Whether you are a new or expectant parent, or in a transition from daycare or another nanny, we are here to find the perfect solution for your family.
Nanny candidates have all been through the following process before meeting or working with any families:
-High school diploma
-Previous childcare experience
-At least 3 years of childcare experience
- An interview with the agency
- Reference check
Must have a minimum of 2 childcare references outside of family members, and 1 personal reference.
- Background Check
A national background check is conducted including
National criminal record
Sexual offender registry
Driving record check
Social security verification
Current CPR/First Aid Certification
A positive social media presence
A Simple Process
Our goal is simplicity!
Here's how it works:
1. Apply online
2. Discuss your needs with the agency.
3. Pay the application fee.
3. Review resumes or biographies for nannies that have been thoroughly screened and vetted and match your qualifications.
4. Schedule interviews with those who stand out to you.
5.Select a nanny that is a good fit for your family and needs.
6. Complete our provided sample nanny agreement, or make your own contract and offer.
7. Ask questions! We are happy to help you navigate the market, taxes, standard practices, and other questions as they arise in the negotiating process.
8. Once your nanny accepts the offer, you will pay the remainder of the nanny placement fee, and the nanny will work directly for you.
We stand by our placements. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your nanny, we will replace them for no additional fee during the trial period. We are also happy to provide sitters to bridge the gap if you have an immediate need.
We are always available to support you. Along with your placement, you will receive a one-year membership to utilize our on-demand babysitters and backup nannies for any unplanned sick days, scheduled vacations, or a night out.